The conference Brochure will be posted here in due time.
- The registration & information desk will be located at Hilton Nordica Hotel Reykjavik, on the ground floor and will be open from 7:30-18:00 every day of the conference.
- Hilton Nordica Hotel Reykjavik
Telephone: + 354-444-5000
- You can find a map of Reykjavik here.
- The official language of the conference is English. Translation service will not be provided.
Contact information to the organizers in Iceland
- Iceland Travel
Thorbjörg Friðriksdóttir Email: email@example.com Telephone +354-585-4313 (+354-585-4300)
Jónbjörg Þórsdóttir Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +354-585-4379 (+354 585 4300)
- Innovation Center Iceland
Birgir Jóhannesson Email: email@example.com Telephone: +354 522-9174
- Each delegate will receive the conference programme on a USB memory stick in English (the organizers reserve the right to present individual papers in any alternative language to English as supplied by the speaker). The conference programme will be presented in a delegate folder with additional information and relevant literature.
- The conference includes morning and afternoon refreshments and lunches each day served in a special restaurant set aside for event delegates, speakers and organizers. Works visits include lunch.
Visit to the Alcoa Fjarðaál Aluminium Smelter in Reyðarfjörður on 16th May
- The day after the conference, Friday 16th May, an optional visit is planned to the Alcoa Fjarðaál smelter in Reyðarfjörður. The visit will take place provided there will be sufficient participation by delegates. Start-up of the smelter was in 2008 and in 2009 the plant produced 349.000 tons of aluminium. Fjarðaál is one of the most modern and technologically advanced aluminum smelters in the world. If you are interested in this visit, then please tick the relevant box on the registration page. The visit is not included in the conference fee.
Extension of Stay / Optional Excursions
- If you would like to extend your visit before or after the event, to take in the delights and wonders of Iceland, contact Iceland Travel. Iceland Travel is our partner for all travel and accommodation issues and they will gladly assist you in tailoring any specific requirements for delegates and partners.